„Gymnastics World Champion. I am elegant, powerful, dynamic, disciplined and internationally successful. “
Ladies and gentlemen,
Success is not just the result of hard training - everything else needs to work out as well. At just 19 years of age, I reached the 6th place at the Olympic Games in Rio and I am feeling capable of winning a medal in Tokyo 2020. In 2017, I was able to reach my full potential and win the Gold Mdeal at the World Championships in my favorite discipline balance beam!
I train 6-8 hours a day, and that gynmasts are not well paid in Europe is no secret. In order to be able to maintain my training level, I can also not even think of starting an apprenticeship or studying.
I need to cover the costs for some of the training material myself, for example for a springboard for 1,200€ or new bars for 500€ each.
Your financial support allows me to keep competing on an international top level. In return, I'll represent your company both domestically and internationally.
- German Championships: 2x Gold (jump and balance beam) / Silver (all-around)
- European Championships: Finalist (7th place)
- Creation of my own element "Schäfer flip"
- World Championships: Bronze (balance beam) / Final (all-around) - direct qualification for the Olympic Games
- Qualification for the Olympic Games in Brazil with the team (2nd place)
- Olympic Games in Rio (6th place)
- World Championships: Gold (balance beam)
Do you have a question?